Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Search user languages|
^_^[Mudifega | mudìfica 'l sorgènt]
- Orbilat - An interesting site more for western lombard, but the map of the distribution of the two main varieties is noteworthy.
- Poetry in Eastern Lombard from 1902 (in Italian)
- Copy of the original dictionary Bresciano - Italiano (work in progress, in Italian)
- a Casiratese-Italian vocabulary, a dictionary for the Bergamasque (Casirate d'Adda) dialect, in Italian.
- A Dictionary for the Camunic variant of Eastern Lombard.
- A collection of comedies in Bergamasque